In order to find our address easily please click on the link below. When you arrive just ring either one of the two doorbells at the entrance of the building. One is mine and the other one is my sister’s Eva. One of us will come at the entrance and welcome you. See you soon and have a nice voyage!
Google Maps link to Athens Suites (Lepeniotou 7, Athens)
The Urban Rail Transport website has a helpful map, timetables and ticket information for both metro and trains: http://www.stasy.gr/index.php?id=33&no_cache=1&L=1
If you’re interested in getting a taxi to the apartment, for NO extra charge, we can arrange a taxi driver to be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it. Reserving a taxi driver will save you a few minutes if there is a queue of people waiting for taxis, he will know exactly where to bring you, and he will never ask you for more than the standard taxi fares. In that case, you will have to let me know in advance and send me either:
- The name of the airline you are flying with, flight number and airport you are departing from. Our taxi driver will know which terminal you are exiting from and he will be waiting for you right outside of the terminal building.
- The name of the boat you are travelling with, as well as the name of the island that you are coming from.
FROM ELEFTHERIOS VENIZELOS AIRPORT
There are two means of transportation that you can use in order to arrive at the apartment from Athens airport..
- The Metro is open from 6:30am to 23:30pm and takes about 40 minutes using the blue line to take you to “Monastiraki” station, which is the one closest to us. It’s a 5 minute walk to the apartment. Ticket prices are: € 10/1 person, € 18/2 persons, € 24/3 persons.
- Taxi, takes 25-40 minutes depending on traffic, but brings you right at our doorstep so you don’t have to walk carrying your luggage. Standard taxi fares are: € 45 from 5:00am to midnight, € 60 from midnight to 5:00am. However, some taxis may charge you up to € 5 more since the standard taxi fare covers the distance from the airport to Syntagma square, and the apartment is a couple of kilometers farther.
FROM THE PORT OF PIRAEUS
There are two means of transportation that you can use in order to arrive at the apartment from the port of Piraeus.
- Green line metro which costs € 1.40 per person, it’s a 15 minute ride, you get off at Thisseio station and is a 3 minute walk from there to the apartment.
- Taxi costs around € 20 if you wait in line and pick it up from the port yourself, and € 25 for our taxi driver to be waiting for you outside of the boat you are disembarking from with a sign with your name on it. which will bring you directly to the apartment.
FROM THE PORT OF RAFINA
The port of Rafina is 41 km ( 25 miles) away from Athens. There are two means of transportation that you can use in order to arrive at the apartment.
- Bus, costs € 2.20 per person, but since the bus station is not located at the port, you will have to take a taxi for 5-6 minutes to get from the port to the bus station. Once in Athens, you will have to take another taxi for 6-7 minutes to come from the bus station to the apartment. Therefore, we do not find that the bus is a clever, relaxing and easy way to use from Athens to Rafina and vice versa.
- Taxi for the entire distance, which costs about € 48. The taxi will bring you right at our doorstep without having to walk carrying your luggage. Standard taxi fares are: € 48 from 5:00am to midnight, and € 60 from midnight to 5:00am.